Review: Maybelline Color Sensational Popsticks

by - June 17, 2012


Product: Maybelline Color Sensational Popsticks
Price: £7
Where to buy: UK
Colour: Cherry Pop
Lipstick: light, moisturising, scented


When I first saw this lipstick I assumed it was trying to compete with Revlon Lip Butter in the Market. It was very unusual since the lipstick was clear and looked like a jelly sort of form? The smell was so nice! It is cherry. Most of the name was related to a fruit so I assume that was the scent.
So is this better or can it compete with Revlon Lip Butter? In scent? Yes. In lipstick texture? Yes. In colour? No. This was suppose to be a dark colour however it turned out very light. The lighter colour had no colour. However, if you keep applying you can gradually build the colour.



Verdict: 6/10 I do like this product but I feel this is more of a lip balm than a lipstick. I would probably just buy one but I won't try and get anymore unless I finish. I recommend buying Revlon Lip Butter instead but if you like scented lipstick this is the one for you.

You May Also Like

0 comments