Review and Swatches: Lancome Eyeshadow Palette

by - July 14, 2012



Product: Lancome Colour Design Sensational Effects Eyeshadow
Colours: Postive (Matte), Model (Metallic), Floralesque (Shimmer), Daylight (Matte), Best Dressed (Sheen), Excursion (Shimmer), Lezard (Matte)


 Lezard (Matte); Excursion (Shimmer); Best Dressed (Sheen); Daylight (Matte)

Positive (Matte); Model (Metallic); Floralesque (Shimmer)

My mum got this for herself but didn't use it so she gave it to me. This was like brand new since she's kept it in the drawer for ages. The colours are really natural. It is not very pigmented unless you keep building on the colour. I quite like the colours since they are an everyday wear. However, I don't think the colours will last all day so you really need primer on the eyelids. Some of the light colours didn't show up unless you keep putting on it a few times. The darker colour showed better.

I'm not really a fan of lancome since it's a bit expensive for me just now, so not in a rush to purchase the eyeshadows again. There are better eyeshadow palettes that cost less with more colours.

You May Also Like

9 comments

  1. I wish they had better color pay off

    ReplyDelete
  2. I havent used Lancome eyeshadows before but from your photos the pigmentation looks kinda weak. I also agree on them being expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These shades look very pretty, but too bad it's not too pigmented. :( I don't ever buy from Lancome because it's too pricey for me haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey thanks for the comment: Betzy's Make-up, kerker, Amyboo and Stacey Kane. I agree that for what you pay you should get more pigmented colour. I will however, use this palette to create some natural look. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a good review *-* the colours looks very amazing! find your blog very nice and interesting, sweetie :))

    love
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These colors look great, too bad I have monolids and it's hard to wear shadows. :p

    http://alexandrawangsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey thanks for the comment Beau and Alexandra :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This eyeshadow is one of my favourites, the photo doesn't show judgement because they are really pigmented once you place them on your eyelids especially the lezard (matte brown) I actually use it as a brown eyeliner and contouring my nose. It's a really good product and I would really want to repurchase it one day.

    ReplyDelete