Review: Inglot Cream Blush

by - July 12, 2012


Product: Inglot AMC Cream Blush
Price: £9
 Information: No. 80

Hi! It's been a while since I've done a review. Been busy trying to make more videos. This is my first cream blusher. I heard that cream products is waterproof and tends to last longer (Dope2111 from youtube) and I have got to say I love this blusher! It comes in different colours. I picked a really pink one. If you want to see the outcome of the blusher please check out my video.



It is really easy to apply on the face. The colour is buildable. I once accidently melted but it ment it was easier to apply on the face. The price is quite expensive but it is a long lasting product. I do recommend to people who love using blushers. It's quite small so convenient to put in the pocket.

Verdict: 9/10

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. Beautiful color! I wanna try inglot one day grrr! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's nice :)
    we follow you ;) http://wildand3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! you have a great blog! please check out my blog and if you like, please follow me on Google Friend Connect & Bloglovin, I promise to do the same for you!
    хохо
    Diana
    double-ganger.blogspot.com
    twitter
    facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried Inglot, but I always see so many great things about their products. The texture of this looks so pretty. Thanks for sharing!
    I am following back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never tried inglot but i heard great things

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the comment to: Betzy' Makeup, Amyboo, Diana and Maddi3. I haven't really heard of this make-up before until last year and I really like it and the price is reasonable in some products :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This color is so pretty, I love it.

    ReplyDelete