Review: Inglot Cream Concealer

by - July 02, 2012





Product: Inglot Cream Concealer
Price: £10
Colour: No. 24
Where to Buy: Inglot Shop, Inglot Online

I don't remember when I bought this but I do like this concealer. This concealer is really good at concealing any blemishes or spots. It is also very easy to blend as well. Whenever I have a huge spot or blemish on my face I quickly use this and powder and it becomes less noticable. Inglot concealer has different range of colours to choose from. It is very easy to get a colour to match your skin type. As you can see the concealer was very easy to blend into my hand and it matched quite well. The concealer easily adapts to the skin colour.

Verdict: 7/10. The quality is good and I do think it is good price for the quality however, £10 for a concealer? That is like the same price as a foundation..... Their is plenty of good concealer in the market that cost less than £10. The Inglot Cream Foundation is £11. Maybe purchasing the foundation would have been a better idea. Overall, the inglot concealer is too expensive compared to other concealer.


You May Also Like

10 comments

  1. I am always looking for a new concealer to try. Great review.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment :) I'll try and do more reviews on concealers or you can check out my other highlighter concealer. x

      Delete
  2. NIce post and a very insteresting veredict!
    I´m a following you :)
    I wonder if you want to follow me also.
    kisses
    Duapara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow! I followed back x

      Delete
  3. Not too happy about the price either, but this concealer seems to blend out really well on your skin! Thanks for the review! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks for the comment. Yeah, I just use this concealer occasionally when I have a huge blemish but I do love it x

      Delete
  4. wow, nic blog! i'm your new follower, would you like to follow me back ? :3:*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks for the follow :) x

      Delete
  5. I can't buy Inglot in New Zealand! Disaster! Haha lovely blog :) thanks for visiting mine xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try Ebay? Haha I buy most of the eastern make-up on ebay. x

      Delete