Fashion - Workwear Collection: Forever 21 Cream Blazer

by - August 25, 2012


Forever 21 Cream Blazer £19.99
Dorothy Perkins Grey Top

 Hi everyone!
This is my second fashion post. I'm trying to do more of these post but I feel awkward posing in front of the camera. (I guess I just have to practice a bit more.) I am not going to lie to you but in these photos I actually had to airbrush my face..... I know this is cheating and unnatural but I had a huge zit on my forehead and my face was kind of round as well so I did a bit of "fixing". It is not a huge fix just removing the blemishes.

Anyway, regarding the cream suit. I was trying to find something white for ages and I went to Manchester and saw a white and cream version of this. My sister said that the white one made me look like a lab scientist so I went for the cream one instead.

I love this because it has pockets however there is no buttons on the blazer. There are pads on the shoulders to give more structure to the blazer. I love the texture to this as it is very soft. The blazer is very thin so I think this is perfect for spring or summer when you are going to work, shopping, night out etc etc.



You May Also Like

16 comments

  1. You're good at editing the photo! :) I love your blazer. It's very pretty. I went to forever 21 yesterday but I couldn't find a nice white blazer. I will check again soon. :3 Keep doing outfit posts! I'm just starting to do them too. :)

    http://lifelivinginlondon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks for the encouragement! :) x

      Delete
  2. Just keep on going w/the fashion posts :) U will get the hang of it :D I love cream blazers. I need one like this in my wardrobe :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks for the boost on confidence! Will hope to do more :) x

      Delete
  3. You look so pretty!
    Keep on blogging.. you're doing great!
    I followed you =)
    keep in touch love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks for the compliment. Will do :) x

      Delete
  4. The blazer looks great with your shorts!
    Would love you to check out my latest outfit post :)
    Have a fab Sunday Hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks for the comment :) Was just checking out your blog. Really nice fashion blog :) x

      Delete
  5. Really cute outfit!
    I can't really pose in front of a camera when it comes to showing off clothes either so I tend to stay away from that. I'm sure you'll get the hang of it and it'll feel a lot more natural. (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blazer! You have a great style! Hope we can follow each other. :)

    McRon Neall
    http://mcronneall.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup I sure will follow. Thanks for the compliment x

      Delete
  7. Stunning blazer! You look great :)x

    ReplyDelete