Review: Freederm Moisturiser

by - August 05, 2012


Product: Freederm Oil-Free Perfecting Moisturiser
Price: £5-£8
Where to buy: UK Boots or Superdrug
Description: for spot-prone skin
fast, effective & long-lasting hydration. Helps to reduce spots.
Freederm Oil-Free Perfecting Moisturiser is specially formulated by experts to hydrate and moisture those areas of the face that need it most. At the same time, it acts on spot-prone skin to help combat blemishes. The moisturising ingredients are absorbed into the skin to smooth and improve its texture and appearance without blocking pores.

Like my cleansers, I have been through many moisturisers in my teen. Some made my face look so oily other dried it out and made me break out even more. This was my last moisturiser I got for 4 years and I didn't need to find another one since (although I might need to get anti-aging products soon).

This moisturiser does not make you face oily but keeps it smooth. I find that it has other advantages in it. It prevents and heals spots and it also gets rid of my blemishes. I kept it up using this product each day, day and night and my face was so clear. I find that if I don't use the cleanser for a few days and use this it was fine as well. The packaging was a tube before now it is a pump. I feel that the texture has also changed as well and ingredients. I felt the previous one was thicker and this one feels more watery (like the cleanser) but it still does a good job.

Verdict: 10/10
I recommend this to people who has been fighting acne or spots all their life to give this ago. I guess everyone skin is different but this works well on my face and skin.




You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. This sounds like a brilliant product, great review :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment :) I do really like this product x

      Delete
  2. Thanks for your comment on my blog! The consistency of this moisturizer looks to work the same as my clear complexion night cream :) Thanks for sharing !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It GIVES u spots!!!!

    ReplyDelete