Review: Miss Sporty So Energetic Natural Radiance Foundation

by - August 14, 2012


Product: Miss Sporty So Energetic Natural Radiance
Description: 10 HR Actiberry Instant Skin Glow
With Skin Loving Actiberry & Vitamins A, C, E
Skin Type: 02 Medium
Price: 3 for 2 in Superdrug or £3-£4
So Energetic Natural Radiance Foundation gives a instant healthy glow to your skin and lasts for up to 10 hours.
  • Enriched with Atiberry, a unique natural strawberry extract, rich in antioxidants, helps to reduce skin redness and irritations and protects against environmental damages.
  • Cocktail of vitamins A, C and E helps to smooth & moisturise skin to enhance your skins natural radiance.
  • light reflecting pearls help your complexion to look luminous and fresh.
  • blends of minerals helps to maximise skin and fatigue effect.
  • Flawless, natural complexion stress-free.

This product  sounds too good to be true. Is this foundation what it claims to be? The texture is very water-based. It is more of a light coverage. When I first squeezed it out of my tube there was water coming out only with abit of colour paste but in the second squeeze the foundation came out.
This foundation reminds me a lot like a BB Cream. The benefit it provides reminds me of a BB Cream.


This foundation does last up to 10 hours but it fades a bit towards the end. It claims that it will make you look less tired and looking at the picture above I say it does. It also gives me a really healthy glow on my skin. It has a really nice smell as well. This foundation makes my face really soft as well.
However, this foundation is not very good at covering blemishes. This kind of defeats the purpose of a foundation.

Verdict: 9/10
I love this foundation. It is really easy to blend especially with your fingers and it doesn't feel heavy on the skin as well. It doesn't make my skin breakout and it makes it moisturise and smell nice.  I normally don't like scented products but this one has a really nice smell. I like the natural glow to the skin. The coverage thing doesn't bother me too much since I like the natural look but if you prefer full coverage then this is definitely not the foundation for you.






You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. cute packaging :D

    rheapunya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried using a brush with this or is fingers fine?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't used a brush but I think fingers work well because it isn't a very thick foundation. It is more a watery foundation :) x

      Delete
    2. Ah I see, thank you. I might pick this up next when I go to superdrug

      Delete