Review: Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker

by - August 15, 2012


Product: Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker
Description: Faster your Seatbelts! It's Super Colour Sexy Mother Pucker
With Lipswell Natural Plant Oil Infusion and Superfill Volume Maxing Microspheres
If you do't like it, plump it:
Sexy Mother Pucker activates On CONTACT. Just brush onto lips and repeat to yourself "They're getting bigger!"
Price: £9


I am going through a phase where I want big lips. I usually do make-up which focus more on my eyes but for some reason I went into this phase. This was one of the well-known products I have heard of that supposedly helps enlarge your lips and I have heard many stories saying it works. I decided to try it myself.
At £9, this product is dear for a lip gloss but this lip gloss is supposedly different compared to other lip gloss so I just bought it.

When I put this on, I felt a burning on my lips. It was like eating spicy food and it gives you a weird tingle. It stayed there for a while.
I kind of like this lipstick. My lips at the bottom looked a lot bigger but I don't know if it is the shine that makes it look bigger or if it has actually gotten bigger by the product.

(I have very small dry lips) 

Before: and After:


There are 4 colours to choose from.

Verdict:So judging from the photos, I think my bottom lips look plumper. I tried to make the photos as identical as possible to give a true reflection. Will I purchase this again? If I am still in the "big lips" phase I think I will purchase it again. However, phase passes really quickly and this product is  quite expensive for a lip gloss so I guess I will re-think before purchasing.

P.s. this lipstick is quite sticky so might get caught in your hair.

You May Also Like

12 comments

  1. It gives your lips a nice glimmer :) I do see the difference it makes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lips definitely look a lot bigger :) i don't really like lip plumpers coz i just don't like the feeling of them^^ and £9 is quite pricey for a lip gloss as well. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup I agree with you, I like spicy food and the feeling is like eating spicy food after taste haha x

      Delete
  3. Oooo I always thought small lips looked cuter ^^ But yeah it does have a slight effect of making the bottom lip look more plumper!!

    Cool post ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment. Lol I'm just going through a wierd phase haha x

      Delete
  4. I think your cupids bow shows obviously the plumping effect :3 or that's just me. Yeh such a pity it doesn't last very long :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment :) I agree with you that it doesn't last long especially if you eat something straight away x

      Delete
  5. looks very nice gloss on the lips

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg i've been wanting a full, sexy lips! gonna try this one soon. so do you know where to get this online? :)
    followed you by the way! hope i'll get a following back xo

    carolinelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, you can try boots.com? thanks for following! x

      Delete