Today's Make-up Look

by - September 20, 2012



This is a very quick post. I'm just going out to the cinema today with my friend so actually made an effort with my make-up since I have a lot of spare time on my hands just now haha. 
This is my make-up look today. I don't know what to call it though..... Maybe "Trying hard to be Korean Look?" haha.

I used:
 Skinfood Jelly BB Cream
Collection 2000 Gel Eyeliner
Mascara from Maxfactor
Clarins White Eyeliner
Laneige Sliding Pact Powder 
Revlon Lip butter Tutti Frutti

Anyway, hope everyone have a fun time today!

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. such a pretty look, the lip butter looks really nice :)
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. The white eyeliner makes your eyes pop so pretty! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I just realise instead of tightlining the white eyeliner, putting it right underneath makes it look even bigger haha x

      Delete
  3. Love how natural your makeup looks. Very pretty.

    BeautyMakeUpAddict.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thank you for the lovely comment :) x

      Delete