8 hours Make-up Challenge - Before and After Pictures

by - October 06, 2012

Hi everyone.

You know how products always say they are long lasting for like a certain hour or so? I wanted to see if my make-up will last all day.
Some of the products I use do not have a description stating how long it will last but if they are good products they should last quite long (right?)

So anyway, here is picture of me after doing my make-up:

Before:


After 8-9 hours.........................


Products used are:

- L'oreal Studio Secret Smoothing Primer - Don't think this had lasting power since my face looks oily but it did make it easier to apply make-up on.
- e.l.f. Corrective Concealer - my face doesn't look so read
- e.l.f. Coverage Concealer - eyes looks baggy but it could be because of the mascara
- Maybelline Superstay 24hr Foundation - I am impressed that my face does look flawless but my face seems to get shiny (this could be the powder problem)
- e.l.f. Makeup Seal & Lock - This product is good! My eye make-up seems to have lasted
- e.l.f Shimmering Palette - I thought creamy blush tends to be waterproof and last longer and it is still there.
- Coastal Scents Eyeshadows - the colours lighten abit but it is still noticable
- e.l.f Shadow and liner Stick - Can still see abit white at the lower line of the eye.
- Collection 2000 gel Eyeliner - Can still see my eyeliner really well! Don't know if it's this or because of the e.l.f Makeup & Lock
- Bourjois Volume Clubbing Waterproof  - I forgot to curl my eyelashes so can't really see in the photos but they seem to have made my eyes seem dark at the bottom
- e.l.f Blush - Don't really see much colour on my face
- e.l.f high definition powder - I don't think this is long lasting at all.
- e.l.f lip balm lipstick - faded really quickly

My thoughts
This isn't a really good test to see if the products last long or not since it might be other factors influencing it that caused it to stay e.g. primer made my foundation stay longer. I was just doing this for fun to see how long my make-up would last and what I look like afterwards. My face looks greasy and shiny in the first after picture (I guess it is the light shining on me) but it looks ok on the second photo (no light shining on my face)

I should never take camera photos with the light on since my face looks super oily!
Thanks for reading. 
x

You May Also Like

0 comments