Review: Maybelline Superstay 14Hr Lipstick - Non-stop Red

by - June 11, 2013


Name: Maybelline Superstay 14Hr Lipstick
Type: Non-stop Red 510
Price: £6.99
Description: MEET THE 14HR LIPSTICK THAT WON'T WEIGH YOU DOWN. NO FADING. NO DRAGGING. NO LETDOWNS. Super rich colour and super staying power with our exclusive weightless formula!
 I wanted a red lipstick but not to dark red so I went for this red/pink lipstick. I got this in superdrug since it was buy one get one half price.


Before:                 

After 9 hours:  


 Advantages:
- Long lasting 
- Decent price
- Nice scent
- many colours to choose from
- gives a glossy shiny finish to the lips

Disadvantages:
- The colour isn't as strong at the start

My thoughts:
 I have got to say that I am really impressed with this lipstick! I don't really like Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstick since it gets really dry and it smells disgusting. I like the popstick but it doesn't have much colour and it isn't long lasting but this lipstick is perfect. It is long lasting although the colour isn't as strong at the start but you can still see the stain. The lipstick also smells really nice as well. It smells of like sweets or cherry and it also doesn't feel dry on my lip (but it isn't moisturing lipstick). I was eating and drinking and the colour still stayed on my lips. The photo doesn't really do the lipstick justice since you probably can't see the colour (and gosh I look white in the before photos) but the colour is very nice and you can see the glossy finish to it.

Rating: 10/10 - I am definitely going to buy this lipstick again.

You May Also Like

12 comments

  1. I love this line of lipsticks from Maybelline. IT's great! Looks good on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love it as well and I've done other reviews on it as well. x

      Delete
  2. This is a lovely shade
    http://www.betzysmakeup.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! There are other shades I like from this line as well and I'll try and post them up. x

      Delete
  3. Great review!

    Do you want to follow each other on bloglovin and GFC? Please check out my blog and tell me about it.

    www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like such a pretty lipstick shade, and looks amazing on you!

    Would you like to follow each other?Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love korean style, I'll follow back x

      Delete
  5. Good review and the color is pretty on you also! =^-^= Would you like to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin'? I shall follow your right now!!!

    apieceofmi.blogspot.com

    - kat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment :) I will follow you back x

      Delete
  6. WOW! nice color! :) It looks so pretty on you.

    everythingaboutbella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete