Review: Benefit they're real mascara

by - September 03, 2013



Name: Benefit they're real mascara
Price: £19.50
 Description:

"They're real! is the UK's No.1 best-selling mascara!
They're real! lengthens, curls, volumizes, lifts & separates. Our jet black, long-wearing formula won’t smudge or dry out. A specially designed brush reveals lashes you never knew you had!
What else you need to know:
  • 94% saw dramatic length & volume
  • 90% saw base-to-tip curl
  • 94% saw visible lift* 100% saw long-wearing results
  • 100% saw long-wearing results
                                      Before:                                                     After:

 I have been trying to find a waterproof mascara that doesn't give me panda eyes after hours and I think I have finally found the product! I didn't care about the price any more for a mascara. I have been through so many drugstore mascara but none of them lasted on my oily eyelashes and they made me have panda looking eyes at the end of the day. 

This product didn't really lift my eyelashes but it did make them look longer and fuller and it also lasted all day. It did not smudge and I did not have panda eyes at the end of the day. This looks like I have like fake eyelashes on as well. 


The wand is very good as well. It is made of rubber and I like how there is spike on the tip of the brush as well.

Ratings 9.5/10

I don't think I will get another mascara other then this one unless I find one as good as this but cheaper to purchase. This mascara does exactly what it says on the description. It is lasts all day and it does not smudge either. The only bad thing I have to say is that it doesn't really lift the eyelashes up but aside from that I recommend anyone who is fed up of mascara smudging to try this product.


You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. I received my free sample from Benefit a while ago and I love it! :D too bad I have to curl my lashes first before applying (because my lashes are short and straight) XD

    http://alexandragunawan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete