Review: Smashbox Photo Finish Blemish Control

by - September 09, 2014


Name: Smashbox Photo Finish Blemish Control
Description: More than Primer.
Banish blemishes! Makeup meets skincare with this perfecting primer that treats breakouts, provides oil-free hydration and keeps skin clearer over time. Apply to bare skin for best results.
Skin Types: All
Size: 30 ml
Price: £28
 Where to buy: Boots


I need a primer for my skin since my makeup just wears out in minutes if I don't wear anything. I went for this primer because it seems to have benefits in clearing acne and it makes my skin less shiny. As you can see it is a white liquid moisturizer texture. When I put it on my face, it feels like I am putting on a moisturizer. This really controls my oily t-zone as well and it gives my skin a matte finish. Sometimes I feel I can put this on and I don't even have to put foundation on.


Advantages
- If you have oily skin, this will make your skin less oily
- This helps the make-up stay on all day
Disadvantages:
- Very pricey for a primer
- I don't know if this actually banish blemishes

Rating 7/10
I give this primer a 7/10. The reason for this is because of the price. This is so expensive for a primer. I don't think primer needs to be that expensive. I have used other primer that is just as good or even better that does the job as well. I understand this is like a two in one but still. I don't think I will purchase this product again when I finish using it. I am going to try and find other primer instead.

You May Also Like

0 comments